In this solidworks tutorial, you will create simple allen key.
1. Click New. Click Part, OK.
2. Click Front Plane and click on Sketch.
3. Click Line, skecth a L shape.
4. Click Smart Dimension, and dimension sketch as 2.5″ and 1″.
5. Click Sketch Fillet, add 0.3″ fillet at L corner.
6. Exit sketch, click on Top Plane and click Sketch.
7. Click on Sketch2 and click Normal To.
8. Click Polygon, sketch a polygon at origin.
9. Click Smart Dimension, and dimension sketch diameter to 0.15″.
10. Exit sketch, click on Isometric view.
11. Click Features>Swept Boss/Base,
for profile click on Sketch2 and for path click on Sketch1 and OK.